Re: Need advice on Oracle Forms

From: Maximus <qweqwe_at_qwqwewq.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:35:00 GMT

[Quoted] Er... didn't you recently start a thread regarding the same issue? You may [Quoted] want to refer back to your original thread and save some time because you're [Quoted] going to get the same answers all over again. Just to recap:

option #1: use display items instead of text items for fields that are populated post-query and that do not need to be interactively edited. Whenever you alter a text item in a database block it also changes the block [Quoted] status to 'changed', even if the item is not bound to a table field.

option #2: base your block on a view

option #3: create a control block to seperate the bound fields from the display fields