Re: I can attach in SQL Server, but can I in Oracle?

From: Ron Fluegge <rmflugge_at_swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:55:21 GMT

Maximus,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Having dealt with enough clients' I/T folks over the years, I have to agree [Quoted] with Daniel that it is better to create a method that their own I/T folks [Quoted] can implement (feel very comfortable with) than to "automate" the installation too far -- or I'm not going to make a sale.

Ron