Re: I can attach in SQL Server, but can I in Oracle?

From: Ron Fluegge <rmflugge_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:45:39 GMT

Moritz,

Thanks for the SQLLDR recommendation. I was reading the Oracle and books on SQLLDR this morning and have more to read this afternoon.

Since my tables are relatively small, I might be able to get away with the SQL scripts. But if not SQLLDR was next on my list.

Again, many thanks for the response....

Ron