Re: Unknown error in Developer 6i

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 09:01:41 -0700

Ashish Namdeo wrote:

> While saving a form in oracle developer 6i I get an error at the
> bottom of the screen which reads &#8220;-0:&#8221;. Can somebody help
> me resolve the same? Or provide reason for this error?
>
> Rgds,
> Sebastian D

Not an Oracle Forms error created by Oracle rather it appears to be one created by the code written by a developer.

Be sure you have applied Patch 14 before proceeding to find what is writing this in your source code.

And please do not cross post to every usenet group with Oracle in its name. One group is all you should use.

--
Daniel Morgan
[Quoted] damorgan_at_x.washington.edu