Re: Personal Edition - Contents

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 13:00:30 +0200

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:35:42 +0000 (UTC), "Arthur" <a_ravenscroft_at_btopenworld.com> wrote:

>Sorry.
>I should add that I just want the develpment tools mentioned below
>to run on a non-networked PC running windows xp home ed.
>
>Arthur.
>

>"Arthur" <a_ravenscroft_at_btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>> Hi.
>> If I install the latest Oracle Personal edition,
>> which of the developement tools will it include?
>> eg, reports developer, proc-builder, sql*plus, forms builder, etc
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Arthur.

None of the Oracle Database Editions contain any development tools except sql*plus. None of the Oracle sw is certified and running on Win XP home. Which you could easily have verified yourself by visiting the download section of http://otn.oracle.com

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Aug 05 2003 - 13:00:30 CEST

Original text of this message