Re: Trial version of Oracle?

From: Keld Nielsen <keldnielsen_at_tiscali.you.know.dk>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:40:18 +0200

"jcd" <newsgroup-responses-1_at_waycoolgear.com> wrote in message news:bgfi3s$8e5$1_at_slb0.atl.mindspring.net...
> I pretty much have the same question, but need a little more
clarification:
> Does this mean that I could download 8i or 9i from the Oracle site and it
> wouldn't expire in 30 days or so, (so long as I am only using it to learn
or
> develop on, of course) ?

[Quoted] You can download everything you want. The sofware will not expire. otn.oracle.com - you will need to register, but it's free.

As long as you agree to the license conditions then go ahead and have fun.

I have a lot of Oracle software on my home pc for - as you mention - learning purposes.

Good luck !