Windows client tool for oracle DB

From: Sue <sue4037_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Jul 2003 21:48:03 -0700

About a year ago I used a windows oracle client tool that allowed you to run sql queries and look at tables and other simple utitlity type things. It wasn't an enterprise manager. I bought a license for $25.  I can't remember the name of the tool and I am looking for this same tool or another one like it. For some reason I think it was called diamond or maybe the name reminded me of diamond. I can't find anything using google. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I really need a simple, inexpensive tool. Received on Fri Aug 01 2003 - 06:48:03 CEST

Original text of this message