Re: Clickstream doesn`t works

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:47:04 GMT

Hi Roberts, thanks for writing this:

> I have a problem. When launching Clickstream Intelligence Runtime
> Administrator I get the message «The page cannot be displayed». The page
> «http://HOST:PORT/click/» works but the page
> «http://HOST:PORT/click/config/utl/login.jsp» doesn`t. Why?
>
> --

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer. I don't even know what Clickstream is. But here's a word of advice: you need to give more info than "this works" and "this doesn't" if you want an answer.

[Quoted] It could be any number of things. Your web server could be configured to prevent you from seeing login.jsp. You don't tell us whether an index.htm or whatever gets run for the case where it "works." Maybe your browser security is set not to run jsp pages.

But the big question is: What does this have to do with oracle?

--
[:%s/Karsten Farrell/Oracle DBA/g]