Re: Disabling Commit and Update

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:57:59 GMT

I'll forego comment on the sensibility of what you're doing, as I'm sure others will comment, and just offer you a very simple method to accomplish what you're asking: use a global variable to "flag" the commit (or pre-commit) trigger... set it to "true" before committing, and have the trigger set it back to "false."