Forms 6i Java utility, can't move it to new client

From: steve deno <sldcrew2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Jul 2003 16:00:29 -0700

I built the forms 6i file upload JPC demo from Technet. --> http://otn.oracle.com/sample_code/products/forms/extracted/hyperlink/fileupload.html Everything worked on my cliet pc. Now I have tried to run the same form from another pc and it will not work. In order to move the demo, I copied the very same PJC.x509 file to the new pc and ran javakey -c PJC true
javakey -ic PJC c:\temp\pjc.x509 from the jinitiator/bin directory. Now, when I attempt to run the demo, I get a yello "warning applet window" warning and it doesn't work.

Is there something I have missed? Has anyone done this?

Your help is appreciated Received on Tue Jul 22 2003 - 01:00:29 CEST

Original text of this message