Re: Networking

From: Guido Konsolke <Guido.Konsolke_at_triaton.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:10:10 +0200

"jperson" <jegreene_at_erols.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c1bf9ab9.0307172102.17473b54_at_posting.google.com...
> I am a Developer (Oracle/Web) / Analyst with more of seventeen years
> of experience including the retail, healthcare, distribution and
> financial services industries. Area of expertise include in-depth
> knowledge of a variety of Oracle and Web developmental tools as well
> as UNIX on both mainframe and client server platforms.
>
> I am looking for a Developer (Oracle/Web) / Analyst position within
> twenty-five mile radius of where I live Limerick, Pa which includes
> the 422/202 corridors and Phila, Allentown and Bethlehem Pa.

Hi jperson(?),

so you're from Limerick? Eat this ;-))
A person from Limerick wrote
that a dev position he sought
't was in the wrong group
said one of the troop
and so the dev man was taught.

Please post such things in the MARKETPLACE!!! group. Sorry for shouting.

Greetings,
Guido

P.S.: Excuse the poor lyrical quality. Received on Fri Jul 18 2003 - 09:10:10 CEST

Original text of this message