Networking

From: jperson <jegreene_at_erols.com>
Date: 17 Jul 2003 22:02:56 -0700

[Quoted] I am a Developer (Oracle/Web) / Analyst with more of seventeen years of experience including the retail, healthcare, distribution and financial services industries. Area of expertise include in-depth knowledge of a variety of Oracle and Web developmental tools as well as UNIX on both mainframe and client server platforms.

I am looking for a Developer (Oracle/Web) / Analyst position within twenty-five mile radius of where I live Limerick, Pa which includes the 422/202 corridors and Phila, Allentown and Bethlehem Pa. Received on Fri Jul 18 2003 - 07:02:56 CEST

Original text of this message