Designer repository API problem - table info

From: Darek <dooverone_at_pf.pl>
Date: 17 Jul 2003 07:53:12 -0700

Hi
Im' trying to retrieve the latest table definition with columns (version control) from repository, but i've got some problems. I found some examples describing that, i.e:

SELECT col.id, col.name colname, tab.name tabname FROM ci_columns col, ci_relation_definitions tab WHERE tab.application_system_owned_by = ( SELECT id FROM ci_application_systems
WHERE name = upper('&1')
AND version = &2)

AND col.table_reference = tab.id
AND col.name LIKE upper('&3')
AND tab.name LIKE upper('&4')

but I don't have column application_system_owned_by in ci_relation_definitions
or column version.
I can ommit first missing column giving table name, but what about the version?
So how can i get the latest version of table.

Oracle 9.0.2 + Oracle 9iDS version 9.0.2.92.9, release 9.0.2.5

Any help would be appreciate

Thanks Darek Received on Thu Jul 17 2003 - 16:53:12 CEST

Original text of this message