Re: CVS in Jdeveloper

From: Phil Britton <phil_at_phil-britton.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 10:41:55 +0100

David Richard Larochelle <drl7x_at_cs.Virginia.EDU> writes:

> I'm trying to get cvs to work from within Jdeveloper on Windows.
>
> Everything works fine on the command line but the connection times out
> when I try to checkout a module from within Jdeveloper.
>
> I'm using cvsnt and trying to connect over an ssh connection.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
There a series of tutorials on OTN for JDeveloper. One of these covers integrating JDeveloper with CVS. I'm afraid I don't have the reference to hand at the minute but I'm sure you can find it with a bit of searching,

cheers

Phil Received on Wed Jul 16 2003 - 11:41:55 CEST

Original text of this message