Re: Sure-fire "kill"

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:27:02 -0400

[Quoted] Possibly you are referring to a session where the Oracle side of things has ceased to exist, but where the client is still alive. In this case you need to do a kill -9, or CTRL-ALT-DEL to kill the client process.

Session will remain in KILLED status until the client has disconnected from Oracle.

--

OpenVMS 7.3-1, Oracle 8.1.7.4

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en français)
To reply to me directly, remove zulu from my address