Last Record Number in Restricted Procedure

From: Aaron V <Tinkerist_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:41:11 GMT

I'm trying to find a way to get the last Record Number, or total number of Records in a block (including new entries) while in a Restricted Procedure. I've marked changed and new Record info with a different Visual Attribute, for Readability of verification of changes. When I want to commit the changes, on an ON-COMMIT(restricted) trigger I reset the Records with a NEW or CHANGED status to their original Visual Attribute, using a loop through Blocks, Records, then Items. Then I Commit the form and all the Records have not shifted position(no navigation has occurred). I know I could count the Query-Hits, but I want to include the New Entries also.

Thanks in Advance,

Aaron V Received on Sun Jul 13 2003 - 03:41:11 CEST

Original text of this message