Oracle BI&DW Tools Weblog

From: Mark Rittman <markrittman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:31:45 +0100

Hi all

I've put together a weblog focused around Oracle BI&W tools such as Warehouse Builder, 9i, Discoverer, Reports and 9iAS, which you can access at http://www.rittman.net

I work as a developer for an Oracle partner in the UK, mostly on BI&W projects, and I put the site together partially as a memory-jogger for myself, but also because I thought it might be of interest to others working in this area. There are a couple of other weblogs that look at Oracle technology (Steve Muench's 'Dive Into BC4J' at http://radio.weblogs.com/0118231/ is one of them) and hopefully others working with Oracle tools might come along soon.

If you've got an RSS news aggregator you can access the RSS feed at http://www.rittman.net/rss.xml

best regards

Mark Rittman
mark_at_rittman.org Received on Sat Jul 12 2003 - 00:31:45 CEST

Original text of this message