Logon_Screen

From: tcny2k <tcny2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Jul 2003 10:52:01 -0700

I read through all answers about the Logon_Screen function, after 3 days, scatching my brain, trying figure out how to get it works, I couldn't get it to work, I need your help please!!!

I use the Logon_Screen function in WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE, then call Get_Aplication_Property then LOGON(UN,PW||'_at_'||CS, FALSE)....

In my Log-On trigger, I use 'null' to skip the logon procedure.

It does not work properly for me and also when my password is during the GRACE period. How do I get the message saying like my password is about to expired?

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Jul 09 2003 - 19:52:01 CEST

Original text of this message