designing radio buttons in datablock

From: Manikandan <member12054_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:11:38 +0000

Hi,

[Quoted]    I have a data block which contains 10 rows. My block contains one text box for each record.Now i should have 3 radio buttons for each text box.Like that i should have totally 3 each for all text box.So finally in this case i will have 30 radio buttons and 10 radio groups.

I just give screen template here for ref:

Text     radio1   radio2   radio3
Text     radio1   radio2   radio3
Text     radio1   radio2   radio3
Text     radio1   radio2   radio3
Text     radio1   radio2   radio3
Text     radio1   radio2   radio3
Text     radio1   radio2   radio3
Text     radio1   radio2   radio3
Text     radio1   radio2   radio3
Text     radio1   radio2   radio3

Here i want radio1,radio2,radio3 are grouped in one radio group.So i need to have 10 radio groups.Here my block records will vary at run time.Suppose if i have 15 records in my data block i will have 15 radio groups and hence 15*3 = 45 radio buttons.

Please guide me how to achieve this..
Thanks in Advance
~V~