OEM & 9i

From: Joel <jkempton_at_moyno>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:27:23 -0400

I've just setup a 9i server for testing. I have it patched up to 9.2.0.3.0 and the database itself is running fine. After setting up OEM I found that it won't let me add administrators. If I goto Configuration > Manage Administrators, click on it then nothing happens. I don't see any setup steps I've missed and I've reinstalled oem twice. Has anyone ever had this sort of problem and if so what was the cause? Thanks for any help. Received on Mon Jul 07 2003 - 17:27:23 CEST

Original text of this message