Managing inhouse database patches - any tools?

From: singapore <o_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2003 19:56:52 -0700

[Quoted] I need a tool to better manage database patching; our developers send many .SQL scripts that need to be tested and applied to test and production; I cannot find any nice apache/samba tool to manage these; something that will maintain an index of the patches, and make spool/logfiles easily accessible etc.

Something along the lines of oracletool, but for configuration management. Before I embark on writing this myself - is there anything out there I can use (my departments budget, as always, is $0.00). Thanks!
Mark Received on Mon Jul 07 2003 - 04:56:52 CEST

Original text of this message