Re: GEN: Generate DB Trigger from table

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 23:34:51 +0200

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 16:26:35 GMT, Steven C. Kondolf <skondolf_at_garbage.rochester.rr.com> wrote:

>Sorry, I wasn't very clear in my original message. I need to extract
>the sql for EXISTING triggers on various Oracle Application tables
>within a specific schema. For example, I want to recreate the code to
>generate all the table triggers for tables owned by INV.

Export followed by import show=y log=<any filename> will suit your needs perfectly. Other than that you can just dump the longs in the dba_trigger table can you, or use Toad

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun Jul 06 2003 - 23:34:51 CEST

Original text of this message