GEN: Generate DB Trigger from table

From: Steven C. Kondolf <skondolf_at_garbage.rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 14:42:41 GMT

Hello -

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a requirement to generate Oracle Appliation table triggers for a specific schema (i.e. INV) and am wondering if anyone has or knows of a script that will generate the sql to create the triggers by reading from the Oracle Tables. Ideally I'd like to supply the schema and have the script create all the trigger code.

I was able to go in and "cut-n-paste" them from Enterprise Manager but that was very time consuming especially for a large group of tables.

We're on 8.0.5 of the database (11.0.3 of the apps).

Thanks for any help.
Peace,
Steve
skondolf_at_garbage.rochester.rr.com Received on Sun Jul 06 2003 - 16:42:41 CEST

Original text of this message