Re: Easiest way to get sys to work as Sysdba in OEM

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:04:13 +0200

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 19:05:59 GMT, "Jeff C" <jcondon_at_midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

>Is there a password list that I need to use? I can log into Sqlplus sys as
>sysdba and do things at the command line but not in the OEM. ANY help is
>greatly appreciated.

No versions of course.

IIRC correctly to connect as SYSDBA you only need to click and checkbox.
And then of course the init.ora remote_login_passwordfile parameter must have been set to shared or exclusive. Other than that: try to avoid 'Help it doesn't work' posts. Crystall balls have sold out here and we don't keep track of everyones configuration

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Jul 05 2003 - 22:04:13 CEST

Original text of this message