XSU: Multiple db tables to XML

From: houbbi <houbbi_at_ifrance.com>
Date: 1 Jul 2003 11:38:59 -0700

Hello!

I have to export data from an Oracle database to a XML file. The conversion process is quite complex (not a simple mapping from columns to XML elements).
I used XSU successfully with one table. My problem is to retrieve data not from a unique table but from multiple tables linked by relations.

My idea is to start from the database and to generate Java classes which represents the database tables and relations. I wanted to do this using XSU to retrieve data from the database and the corresponding XML schema.

That seems to be possible but I need help for database relations and for loading XML into my generated Java objects.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Houbbi Received on Tue Jul 01 2003 - 20:38:59 CEST

Original text of this message