Re: 'Save as' operation using winapi in oracle forms

From: Marino Ljubic <mljubic_at_globalnet.hr>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:00:03 +0200

"Manikandan" <member12054_at_dbforums.com> wrote in message news:3057267.1056965203_at_dbforums.com...

> Hi,
> Thanks a lot..It works like a magic.May i know where can i get the info
> like this.I mean adding 6 to an argument list....Please guide me...

It's not difficult at all. The easiest way is to combine macro recorder and Help to get the full method syntax. Since the generated code contains constants, to get their values just run i.e. MsgBox (xlCSV)

> I have saved file using the follwoing code.But while saving if the
> file already exists it asks the user to replace the existing file
> or not followed by few messages which we normally get while saving
> .csv file.
>
> As i am doing an automation process i should not allow any messages to
> be displayed. How to suppress those messages?Please guide me...

Try this:
OLE2.SET_PROPERTY(application, 'DisplayAlerts', 0); Received on Mon Jun 30 2003 - 13:00:03 CEST

Original text of this message