Re: intro to tuning?

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 26 Jun 2003 18:20:37 -0700

"Petee" <dkj> wrote in message news:<vfkbupkhi25md1_at_corp.supernews.com>...

> I'm looking for a good web source for learning about tuning Oracle SQL
> statements.

Web source? I'd dig into otn and metalink as primary sources. And Steve Adams' and Jonathan's sites for the bits not covered anywhere else.

But there is nothing better than a book. For SQL tuning exclusively, still have to find anything more concise or helpful than Guy Harrison's SQL Tuning. 2nd edition.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Fri Jun 27 2003 - 03:20:37 CEST

Original text of this message