Re: Command history in sqlplus

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_no.spam.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:09:16 GMT

tojo wrote:
> In article <3EFA5E59.1492BDBE_at_blah.com>, blah@blah.com says...
>

>>Is there a way to get a command history in sqlplus other than LIST?
>>
>>I am looking for a way to recall previous commands like the UNIX bang:
>>
>>!!
>>!34
>>!describe
>>

> I use SQLPlus in DOS mode, which lets me use the up/down cursor keys to
> scroll the command history. It also lets me change the font, screen
> colors and all that cool stuff.
>
> -- Tom
I always use the dos mode rather than the windows mode just because I like to use the up/down arrows to recall commands. I am curious though, how exactly this is done from the command line in Unix/Linux. I use set -o vi for to scroll through unix commands, and would like to find a way to do this in sqlplus

cheers Received on Thu Jun 26 2003 - 17:09:16 CEST

Original text of this message