Re: RDBMS : Do we still live in 20th century?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:53:25 GMT

Those aren't databases those are tools. As I said clearly you don't have much experience with databases. Wonderful that you can doa Google search, just proves my point, you don't have much experience with databases and the toold the vendor provides. GUI is often a cruch , how do you do version control on a GUI?
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure
"Valentin Tihomirov" <valentin_at_abelectron.com> wrote in message

> I have about 15 the most rated at google today. They are dbVisualizer, SQL
> Developer, Prime Vision, OraEditPro, AquaData Studio, to name some.
> Functionality is too poor. However, I' far from expert in this are.
Please,