Where is my resource in JDeveloper?

From: David Segall <david_at_segall.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:29:14 GMT

I am trying to access a text file using GetResourceAsStream() in a program executing under JDeveloper.

As I read the Class Library documentation a resource say, "data.txt" if specified without a beginning forward slash will be expected in the same directory as the class that referenced it. If it does start with a forward slash it will be expected in the base directory. I have interpreted the base directory to be the directory that contains the project (.jpr) file.

This, and some variations I have tried have all failed to return the Stream. Any help would be appreciated. Received on Thu Jun 19 2003 - 10:29:14 CEST

Original text of this message