Re: Oracle newsgroups

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:38:50 -0700

Niall Litchfield wrote:

> metalink folk tend to be more polite than we do though :( Some folk look for
> that in a forum. Sometimes over and above content.

They get paid for it! ;-)

Seriously though I don't think it impolite to tell someone to RT_M. I think it is far more impolite that some ask
others to do their work for them without investing any effort.

It is no different than meeting an attorney at a party and asking him for legal advice, or a CPA for tax advice.

What we do we do voluntarily to help others but the choice of what help and when is ours, and ours alone.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu