Jews give biological weapons to slave children . . . .

From: unbiasedjustice <814_at_theonewhowasraped.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:40:11 +1000

-people jews gave me biological weapons to destroy my kidney, blood
veseels when I was only a child, this has been the fate of entire Muslim and Christian Ummah for decades, they have sentenced me to living death. People I want unbiased justice.
Assalam u?Alekum :),
(1992) When I was only 13-14 years old. So these jews did not stop after removing my kidney, after all the life of slave children is not important at all. What is important is taking out their body parts and then developing biological and chemical weapons by testing on slave Muslim children. Jews started giving me biological weapons to destroy my digestion system. Yes that is right at that time I was only 13 years old. But this did not make much difference for them. I had constipation for at least ten years. Doctors say it affected various parts of my body already. Today I can?t stay hungry for long hours because I instantly start getting pain in my lower back and other body parts. Now one must ask what is the point of giving me biological weapons to cause digestion after removing my left kidney. Well that is the true picture of Jewish faith for you.

This didn?t only happen to me, this has been the fate of every Muslim, Christian Child who did not sleep around, and this has been happening for decades now.

May God end the days of those who lie, cheat and commit inhuman acts against innocent people. May God give us all the ability to standup and speak the truth.
wa'Salam
Mohsin
--

See how Jews destroyed my body using bio & chemical weapons http://www.geocities.com/mohsinraja/iwantjustice.htm

download the Animatrix animations from
http://www.theanimatrix.com

My body hurts each day, people I want to know why jews kinapped me and gave me biological weapons since I was only a child, I want to know why media does not speak about it, I want to know why are you playing indirect games with these jews. People am I not a human, isn't justice my right, is everyone else born to be Jewish slave and to be treated like mice.