Re: [Forms Developer 6i] to connect a datablock to a query - stored procedure: problem

From: Gil-galad <gilgalad_at_eldar_valar.invalid>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:45:09 GMT

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 09:19:41 +0200, Gil-galad wrote:

> CREATE or REPLACE PACKAGE DATABANKER_TIPOLOGIE AS
> TYPE TipTableOfRec IS TABLE OF I_TIPOLOGIA%ROWTYPE;
> PROCEDURE leggi(resultset IN OUT TipTableOfRec);
> END DATABANKER_TIPOLOGIE;
I have solved with this replacement 1) -> 2) 1) TYPE TipTableOfRec IS TABLE OF I_TIPOLOGIA%ROWTYPE; 2) TYPE TipTableOfRec IS TABLE OF I_TIPOLOGIA%ROWTYPE

        INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER; with 2) now works.

Now I have stored-procedures for query, insert, delete and update.
I have some problems with delete and update of the records because it seems that they are locked.
I think that it is due to the absence of lock stored-procedure... there's someone that can help me with the lock SP implementation? Received on Sat Jun 14 2003 - 17:45:09 CEST

Original text of this message