Modifying default

From: Doug Boude rhymes with loud <dougboude_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Jun 2003 13:04:41 -0700

Greetings all. Our shop has been using Oracle for a long time developing standard client/server applications. We are taking the leap now to 9i and changing our standard to completely web-based, using Oracle Forms.

We have designed a common look and feel for our apps (on paper), but now are having a problem figuring out what file to modify in order to use our frames layout rather than the default layout that comes with the forms server. Can anyone point us in the right direction? We found some line items in the formsweb.cfg file to allow us to put html before and after the form, but we really need to get away from using the body section and go to frames in order to implement the look and feel we've designed (on paper) for our apps.

Any clues are much appreciated.

Doug Boude :0) Received on Fri Jun 13 2003 - 22:04:41 CEST

Original text of this message