Re: Showing Image in Forms Builded by Form Builder

From: Frans H. <fransh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2003 02:10:20 -0700

"Edward Lin" <edwardlin555_at_yahoo.com.tw> wrote in message news:<3ee7fcb7$1_at_duster.adelaide.on.net>...
> Dear All,
>
> Does anyone know how to show images (e.g. jpg, bmp.. etc.) in a form builded
> by Form Builder?
> I am running Developer Suite 9.0 on Windows XP Pro.
> Could anyone please help me on this issue? Thank you very much for your
> help.
>

> Edward

Edward,
can you elaborate on this? What do you mean? Static images (the same on each record), dynamic images (changing with every record), images stored in the database, images stored in the filesystem? No answer possible without this info,
grtz,
Frans H. Received on Thu Jun 12 2003 - 11:10:20 CEST

Original text of this message