Re: Discussion Forum on Oracle DB/Developer/AS etc...

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:02:19 GMT

noreply_at_noreply.com said...
> May someone suggests some fruitful discussion forum on Oracle matters
> including the captioned?
> Besides this one of course.

In my newsreader (MicroPlanet Gravity), I choose the Subscribe menu item and get a dialog box of all NGs. Then if I type 'oracle' in the search box, it gives me all newsgroups with oracle in the NG name (not many).

If you search Google for some common error (oh, say, ora-00942) you'll get a bunch of hits. You don't care about the answers, but you'll find a lot of mailing lists and discussion forums where someone asked this question. Look at the URLs for those forums. Perhaps one of them will suit your needs.

--
/Karsten
DBA > retired > DBA