Newbie seeking basic knowledge on forms

From: michael <mikeeria_at_interia.pl>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:07:34 +0200

Hye

[Quoted]     I need to learn some basics in form building (the correct use of the basic triggers).
It took me hours to find that there was something like go_block('block'); execute_query;
 I was hoping for a tutorial or if somebody will be generous enough to send [Quoted] me a form which can be of a good example for me to get me starting.

I ordered a book from Amazon but I need to get started now otherwise it will be too late.
[Quoted] I appreciate any help.

If this is a newsletter that doesn't allow ( or prefers to avoid) attachements please send to mikeeriaNOSPAM_at_interia.pl delete NOSPAM

TIA
michael Received on Sun Jun 08 2003 - 13:07:34 CEST

Original text of this message