Re: OC4J Default Port Not Enabled. Does anybody knows a solution

From: Carlos F. Enguix <carlos_at_must-es.com>
Date: 4 Jun 2003 11:37:01 -0700

Yep a really good proof, I have followed so far and the bloody 8888 port is not enabled indicating the OC4J is active.

Even I have redirected from Apache server to the OC4J as indicated on the documentation: setting up OC4J for access behind apache.

After this decided to install Tomcat and it worked fine at first instance even as a NT service!.

Cheers

Carlos