Oracle Forms Layout Editor

From: K Bodwick <NotDisclosed>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:13:48 +0100

Hi,
[Quoted] Can anyone please advise me how to use the rotate tool which is available in the Layout Editor?
[Quoted] I have a button which I want to rotate. I have tried selecting the button, clicking on the rotate tool (to the right of the select tool) and then dragging one of the grab handles available on the button. Whilst it appears [Quoted] to be turning (a shadow of) the button as required, when I release the mouse [Quoted] button, the button has not rotated.
Any ideas? Received on Wed Jun 04 2003 - 18:13:48 CEST

Original text of this message