Re: How to build a report using a stored procedure

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 23:04:56 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] On 3 Jun 2003 12:34:18 -0700, wsp63002_at_yahoo.com (Abraham) wrote:

>How do you begin/create a new report off a stored procedure? I am so
>new to this that I just intalled the developer suite (9i) today and
>was asked to build a report already...we now use actuate.
>
>Any help would be great (I've been reading a lot from OTN, but not
>seeing anything concrete on procedures...just pl/sql).
>
>Regards,
>
>-abe

Look up REF CURSOR in your manual and/or hire a consultant. Do not expect the group is going to do your work for you for free

And, BTW: Developer comes with documentation. Please read it, preferably before asking questions.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Jun 03 2003 - 23:04:56 CEST

Original text of this message