Re: help pb+oracle

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 06:56:34 -0700

valeica wrote:

> Sybrand Bakker si è permesso di rispondere:
>
> > "valeica" wrote:
> >
> > >Can anyone help me to connect a datawindow build in powerbuilder 6.5 with
> > >Oracle 8i database made in windows xp?
> >
> [CUT]
> >
> > Powerbuilder comes with help files.
> >

> Oh,thanks sir..
> Is you answer a question?
> I think that you've not used powerbuilder or read help because in it there
> is no good or complete information about pb-oracle.
> i'm working and i can't broken my head for a little boy.
> Bye baby,i attempt to receive a good answer.

I think you are far to quick dismissing Sybrand's point. I just went to http://www.google.com and put in as my
search criterion "POWERBUILDER" AND "ORACLE" and got back many links that address your question.

People here tend to help those that have given some evidence that they tried to help themselves. From your
posting it appears (perhaps incorrectly but it does appear) that you've done nothing but ask someone else to
do your research for you. A formula that rarely leads to success either on the usenet or elsewhere in life.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu