Re: How to start using web functions ...

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:13:48 +0200

On Tue, 27 May 2003 00:44:22 +0800, "M" <someone_at_microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thanks.
>
>As a quick evaluation, could you just give me some hint on how to deploy
>Forms on web?
>Is it a must to use Oracle9iDS and Oracle9iAS?

Ryan was saying that the goal of this group isn't doing your work for free. Assuming you can read and type, you should be capable to retrieve that from a manual, unless your Microsoft experience has taken your brains away.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Mon May 26 2003 - 19:13:48 CEST

Original text of this message