Re: ID's in a table

From: LouisD <dumontls_at_dumontls.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 22:33:28 GMT

Dan

[Quoted] I am sorry about the mess, I am not sure why the comuter is doing this i.e repeteadly posting the messages.

What I am trying to achieve is to make the ID column in a table say Names_ID be automatically numerated but with a alphbet prefix so that the Name_id column will have start with N1 and continue to N2 N3 N4 etc as each new record is created

Louis