Re: Oracle Designer VS ERWin --- Comments

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 13:09:31 +0200

On Sun, 25 May 2003 01:11:23 GMT, "Ryan" <rgaffuri_at_cox.net> wrote:

>Alot of people feel that Oracle is going to move away
>from designer in the future and put all of its functionality into
>jdeveloper.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Oracle *IS* moving away from Designer. It will be desupported in 2005. [Quoted] The explanation for this seems to be Designer is developed in the UK, the UK never wanted to transfer the product to the US, so currently it's only popular in the UK and the Netherlands.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun May 25 2003 - 13:09:31 CEST

Original text of this message