Re: real alternative for Oracle sql loader

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:49:55 +0200

On Sun, 18 May 2003 13:55:27 +0100, "vlad" <drbtools_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>DRB tools announces the Immediate Availability of the Visual Loader
>
>Visual Loader is the real alternative for Oracle sql loader and Microsoft
>DTS service

Please post your spam in an appropiate newsgroup like comp.databases.oracle.marketplace and don't cross and multipost. Adverts don't belong here

BTW: Sqlloader works, why reinvent the wheel?

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun May 18 2003 - 16:49:55 CEST

Original text of this message