Re: SPOOL command in same script for Windows & UNIX clients

From: Stephen Haunch <smhaunch_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 00:12:40 +0100

And neither will you find \adirectory\asubdirectory\ on a Windows machine which is precisely the point of my question.

[Quoted] I have scripts which need to be run by both UNIX and Windows SQL&Plus clients, using a common directory directory structure under their respective [Quoted] "home" directories and the difference between \ and / on the respective file systems is the issue.

Another poster has suggested passing the output directory as a parameter which is a good idea as this can be determined by the application that starts SQL&Plus in each environment.