Re: Oracle 9iAS using MS IIS instead of Apache

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 02:41:33 GMT

mwholli wrote:

> I am looking for information and procedures to configure O9iAS to use
> Microsoft IIS instead of Apache. I have read that this configuration
> is supported, but I have not found any details.

There are aspects of the 9iAS that can co-exist with the IIS environment. What parts of 9iAS are you considering using?

More basic - are you aware what 9iAS actually provides? No insult or flame intended, but many who ask this sort of question are not. Many of the rest are politically constrained. It helps us know how to answer.

A lot of configuration info is also available at http://otn.oracle.com - have you had a look around there?

Any reason for cross-posting? The same people live in all 3 groups! All x-posting does is get potential responders irritated. Received on Thu May 15 2003 - 04:41:33 CEST

Original text of this message