Printing a Line at the end of a Repeating Frame in Reports 6/6i

From: Hassan Ayub <hassan_ayub_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 May 2003 09:41:24 -0700

Hi Folks,

In few of my designed reports I want a horizontal boiler plate line drawn at the end of the repeating frame on each page. The Number of Records property of the repeating frame is set to 0, i.e., depending upon the margin allocated on each page the report should fetch as many records as they can fit in the allocated area of the frame. I have also set the Page Protect property of the repeating frame to Yes, since we want the description of the records to be displayed fully on each page i.e., a record displayed last on a page should have its description on one page and it should not go to the next subsequent page. Now when I draw a horizontal boiler plate line at the end of the repeating frame in the Layout Model and set its property to Print on all Pages, the line in few pages of the report does not print at all and on the rest of the pages it is displayed at its correct position. I have even tried using an Anchor but it still does not work. Do I need to set the property of the anchor or am I missing some basic point here?

TIA Hassan Received on Sat May 10 2003 - 18:41:24 CEST

Original text of this message