Invitation to Join SV_RFID!

From: SV_RFID Moderator <zhezhang_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 23:02:14 -0700

Hi,

A quote from Forrester Research says,

"This technology (RFID) could radically change the relationship between the customer and the product. Fast forward 10 years, and it could change the paradigm of what retailing is all about."

For a quick tour of how this technology
may affect your life please go to,

http://www.autoidcenter.org/
aboutthetech_idiotsguide.asp

SV_RFID hopes to provide an environment where members can communicate and share their passions, visions, thoughts, concerns about RFID technology as well as its business opportunities.

More specifically from technology perspective we encourage discussions regarding tags, readers, software infrastructure, database, datamining etc. From business applications perspective we may cover topics in SCM, ERP, EAI, middleware, logistics, retail, manufacturing, homeland security, medical devices, airlines, automotive, government, etc. We would also like to discuss issues regarding privacy, security and standards.

Our members include executives, professors, VCs, engineers, lawyers, business analysts, university students, etc.

We cordially invite you to join us!

To join please visit,

SV_RFID Group Moderator Received on Sat May 10 2003 - 08:02:14 CEST

Original text of this message