Re: Oracle 9 OCI Library (.lib) files for Borland (C++ Builder 5.x/6.x)

From: Ludwig Nörg <noergl_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2 May 2003 06:56:32 -0700

Hi,

of course I did. You are true to say that the smaller resulting size does not imply that the conversion was not successful, but I tried it and it did not work. The files shrinked about 90%, so I really can not imagine that all the code is still in the libs.

Yet, thanks for your comment.
Yours, Nörgl